This is all my world revolves around. I'm pathetic. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Black Diamond is my favorite KISS song...i'll have to check that out. Yeah..like i've said on here before...the 1st time i heard faith no more's cover of easy it tripped me out. Xavier Rudd..no woman no cry.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
This is all my world revolves around. I'm pathetic. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
It's hard to find. It's not released in the US. If you can't find it, I can email it to you if you want.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
ya gotta get out and raise a lil hell once in a while!
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I went and saw Unknown Hinson Saturday night. It was awesome. If you haven't heard that, you need to.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Haven't heard of it...hey bob don't forget the "wish you were here" cover..it flies under the radar.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Duckmeat, if you want a couple of really solid disks of covers, I'd check out [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Sucking-70s-Various-Artists/dp/B00006O0PQ/sr=8-2/qid=1172602946/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2/104-5288573-5964733?ie=UTF8&s=music"]these[/ame] two [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Sucking-70s-Back-Saddle-Again/dp/B000LE1EZ0/sr=8-1/qid=1172602946/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-5288573-5964733?ie=UTF8&s=music"]disks.[/ame] These are the two Sucking The 70's disks I was telling you about. If I had to only pick 1 to buy, I'd pick the first comp., but both are really good. I'd forgotten all about that Suplecs cover of Rush's Working Man. That's one of my favorite covers ever.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Here are a [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Right-Nuts-Aerosmith-Various-Artists/dp/B00004TV25/sr=1-1/qid=1172603489/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-5288573-5964733?ie=UTF8&s=music"]couple[/ame] [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Piscataqua-Scissorfight/dp/B000050F5B/sr=1-4/qid=1172603624/ref=sr_1_4/104-5288573-5964733?ie=UTF8&s=music"]more.[/ame]
The first one is an Aerosmith cover album. It's got alot of underground stoner rock bands. It's really good. The second link is to the Scissorfight album I mentioned earlier.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Anthrax covering KISS's "Parasite"
Skid Row's version of KISS's "C'mon and Love Me"
Primus (w/Ozzy) covering Sabbath's "NIB"
Faith No More covering Sabbath's "War Pigs"
Manson's cover of Patti Smith's "Rock and Roll #$&^%@"
Berlin's recent cover of Prince's "Erotic City"
For the guy who likes KISS's "Black Diamond," check out Yoshiki's symphonic version of the song. Fantastic accompaniment with the American Symphony Orchestra.
You wanted the best, you got the best...
[ QUOTE ]
Manson's cover of Patti Smith's "Rock and Roll #$&^%@"
[/ QUOTE ]
Great song.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks